Monday 15 February 2016

My lovable friends...

Hello all,
   I am really happy today . My friends made my day...My belated birthday gift was presented me today...... Yeah !!! Its really beeellllllaaaaaatttttted birthday gift!! Would there be anyone without friends??? Am sure there would be none!!She/he would be the person who makes you laugh when you are upset doing all kinds of stupid things and always sticks to you making the best out of you all...

                         The greatest gift of life is friendship and I have received it!!!! 

One of the beautiful qualities of friendship is to understand and to be understood!!!

             Your pages desgined by God would be beautifully with a circle of friends who is always there by your side, you correcting your mistakes and moulding you to be a happier and good person in life.





 In simple words true friends are the greatest present one can ever have in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment